Karl Bremer Hospital is looking for the families of several patients admitted over the past five months.
The relatives who come forward will not be liable for any medical bills, said Shimoney Regter, provincial department of health spokeswoman.
The patients are:
• Arnoldis Cloete, 45, was admitted on May 7. He is believed to live on the Don Rix Farm in Kraaifonetin near Botfontein Road, Belmont Park.
• Armando Machava, 37, was admitted on May 25. He is believed to live in Njokozela Street, Bloekombos.
• Edgar, 23, was admitted on June 2. His surname is unknown and he is believed to live in Bellville.
• Rafael Nievada, 45, was admitted on June 10. He lives near the Bellville taxi rank.
• Portia Welcome, 37, was admitted on June 19. Her last known address was Sikhobomgela Street, Wallacedene.
• Phakama Madolo, 32, was admitted on July 17. She is believed to live in Tsholjana Street, Bloekombos.
• Romano Olivier, 36, was admitted on July 25. His last known address was Hatherley Court, Scottsdene.
• Heinrich Lochner, 37, was admitted on July 20. He lived at the Night Shelter for Adults in Cloetesville, Stellenbosch.
• Marthinus Strydom, 45, was admitted on July 28. He lives in Bellville South.
• Bahle Lubaxa, 35, was admitted on August 8. He lives in Goodwood.
• David Joseph, 47, was admitted on August 14. He lives in Bellville.
• Rayno Philander, 36, was admitted on August 5. He is believed to live at the Vergenoeg Farm, Durbanville.
Contact David Plaatjies at 021 918 1406 or David.Plaatjies@westerncape.gov.za if you can assist.